Identification and Ownership
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Holder sets out its identification data:
Holder: Jorge Mariñas Berenguer.
Addresses for Notification Purposes: P.O. BOX 12019, Plaza José Bergamin S/N, Postal Code 29007, Málaga – Spain.
Email Address: email@example.com
Occupation: Lawyer, graduated in law from the University of Almeria (Spain) and registered in the Almería’s Lawyer Bar Association under registration number 4528 and also as an European Lawyer, as defined in the European Communities (Services of Lawyers) Order 1978.
Code of Conduct: Spanish Bar Association Code, el Code of Ethics of the Spanish Bar Association, Unfair Competition Act and other related legislation.
Communications made through this website are confidential and their content, in whole or in part, may not be disclosed to third parties.
‘Confidential Information’ means any information of a non-public or recognised nature that a Party, referred to as the ‘Disclosing Party’, whether in written, oral or any other form, discloses to another Party (referred to as the ‘Receiving Party’); including, without limitation:
- Any data that may affect the conversations, negotiations or relations between the Parties on any of their terms, conditions or other facts relating to the state of their case.
- All kinds and types of financial, business, technical or economic information; whether tangible or intangible and whether stored, physical, electronic, graphic or photographic form.
- Information considered to be professional secrets or sensitive to the public.
- Customer information.
- Any copies of any of the foregoing analyses, studies or reports containing or based on any of the foregoing.
Neither party may disclose, directly or indirectly, any confidential information without the prior written permission of the other party.
Both parties undertake to process personal data in accordance with the above-mentioned data protection regulations.
Each party is responsible for the application of the aforementioned regulations with regard to personal data; the other party shall be indemnified in the event of non-compliance.
The Parties shall exchange all ‘Confidential Information’ necessary to accomplish the purposes of their case, and undertake to carry out the necessary and appropriate precautions to keep such confidentiality.
Responsibility for content and its modification
Likewise, referrals to third party sites do not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the entities connected.
The right is reserved to unilaterally make the modifications deemed pertinent to this portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services provided through the same, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said modifications, with publication on the provider’s website being understood to be sufficient.
No liability for the use made by third parties of the information published on the portal, nor for any damages suffered or economic losses which, directly or indirectly, produce or may produce economic, material or data damages, caused by the use of said information.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The information and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and therefore no warranty is given as to their accuracy, completeness, correctness, validity or their suitability or usefulness for any particular purpose.
Periodically, improvements and/or changes will be made to the information contained and/or services that may be introduced at any time.
Under no circumstances shall there be any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Errors or omissions in the contents: It is not guaranteed that the contents will be permanently updated, nor that they are free of any type of error.
- Lack of availability of the portal: No responsibility is taken for possible damages or losses generated as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service, as the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
- The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents that may alter the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent this. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to be provided with adequate tools to protect against harmful computer programmes.
Right to Exclude
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
Both parties are binded, for any difference that may arise to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Málaga (Spain).The parties will try to resolve beforehand, and amicably, any discrepancies that may arise in the execution of the provided legal service.
No personal data of users is collected through this website without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties without the express authorisation of the interested party.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), as well as in compliance with the provisions of national legislation on data protection, the following aspects related to the processing of personal data collected are set out in this clause.
Data Controller and Purpose
The owner of the website will be the person responsible for processing the personal data of those data subjects. This is for the purpose of managing any legal service that may be required in relation to the services offered on this website as well as any other that may arise in relation to the same.
Period of Conservation
The information will be processed for the period during which the said legal relationship remains in force and thereafter the data will be kept for the period of limitation of legal action. Once this period has expired, the information will be deleted prior notification to the other party.
Nature of the Processed Data
The information collected is limited to identification data, addresses and any other that may be considered for the purpose of the legal service.
The processing of the data subject’s personal data is based on the provision of the adequate legal services according to the data subject’s needs.
Recipients of the Data and International Transfers
The data collected may be transferred, where appropriate, to third parties whose intervention may be required in order to provide the proper legal service and, in any case, with the previous communication and writing acknowledgement of the data subject. No international data transfers are foreseen.
Exercise of Rights
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when; among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, which will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. Data subjects may object to the processing of their data, and in this case the section will cease processing, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Communication of Incidents
In cases in which data subjects consider that their data protection rights have been breached during processing, they may file a complaint through the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Our website uses a technology called “Cookies” in order to collect information about the use made by the user of the website with the aim of analysing their browsing habits in order to facilitate browsing and distinguish them from other users.
This portal contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to those of this website. By accessing such sites, you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
What are “Cookies”?
The cookie is stored by the Internet browser of the user of this web site on the hard drive of the user’s computer and can be accessed by the web site during the user’s next visit.
Other websites may also send cookies to your browser but your browser will not allow those websites to see the information in the cookie from https://applygoldenvisaspain.com.
Types of Cookies used
On the one hand, this website uses its own technical cookies for which it is not necessary to obtain the user’s consent, as they are excluded from the scope of application of the article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. However, this website also has cookies installed that require the consent of users. Below, and according to the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, please find below the cookies used by identifying them and explaining their type and function, in order to inform you as accurately as possible:
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by the website or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this, the browsing you do on this website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Technical Cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process of a Product or Service. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comments system or the search engine.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this website.
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies used by plug-ins from external content providers are necessary for the user to access content or services provided by third-party providers, such as, for example, to view videos hosted on YouTube or to view geographic locations on Google Maps.
Information collected by external Google plug-ins on this website, such as Google Analytics including the user’s IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. This information is managed entirely by Google. These cookies do not identify you personally unless you are logged in to Google, in which case you will be linked to your Google account.
For more information see: Types of cookies used by Google.
Cookies used by the website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used by this website are detailed below in order to inform you as accurately as possible:
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
We do not recommend that you restrict or block cookies, as this may affect the functioning and quality of our services and websites and, therefore, your experience may be less satisfactory. However, at any time, users may exercise their right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website, blocking or disabling them by modifying the configuration of the browser options installed on their computer, which will allow them to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is here that users must exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Therefore, applygoldenvisaspain.com cannot guarantee the correct handling of cookies by the browsers we have mentioned.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Changes in the Cookies Policy
It is possible that this Cookies Policy may suffer modifications in the future, therefore it is advisable that every time the user accesses this website, he/she should consult this policy again in order to be properly informed about the updates that have been made.