Apply Golden Visa in Spain
Why acquire a the Spanish golden Visa?
Did you know that, among all the European countries, the Spanish Golden Visa is one of the most requested residencies? Would you like to bring any family member with you or set up your own business and expand it in Europe?
The so-called “Golden Visa” is a residence visa for foreigners to reside temporarily in Spain. So, whether you are an investor, international remote worker, entrepreneur, start-up, highly qualified professional or you are looking for an intra-corporate transfer, Visa to Spain will be the best option due to the amount of benefits in comparison with others.
Spain Visa Requirements
Regardless the type of application you would like to apply for, the following Spain visa requirements must be minimum to be accomplished:
Not have entered Spain illegally
Be over 18 years of age
Not have a criminal record for the last five years
Not have been rejected from any country with which Spain has an agreement
Have public or private health insurance
Complete an official form
Payment of the processing fee
Having sufficient economic resources for the investor
Why choose Spain as your Golden Visa in Spain application destination?
Golden Visa Spain Benefits
- Allows absences from Spain for lengthy periods without losing the residency. Whereas ordinary residents would normally have to stay a minimum 6 months in the country
- The families of the investors may accompany them immediately without having to wait one year.
- The possibility of obtaining Spanish nationality.
- Includes permission to work.
- The initial duration of the Golden Visa will be for 3 years (as against one year for other residencies) with successive renewals for 5 years.
- The application is made electronically. Either by the applicant or through a legally appointed representative.
- The chance to move, easily and quickly, through all the Schengen Area*. Opening the “Gateways to Europe”.