SPANISH STARTUP VISA
Spanish Startup Visa: Unlock Your Entrepreneurial Potential in Europe's Hottest Destination!
The Spanish Startup Visa: The appropriate boost for innovative startups for entrepreneurs at their desired location connecting investors along with government support for the European market – build your startup in Spain and reach new heights!
SPANISH STARTUP VISA
To obtain a Startup Visa in Spain a company that is either newly created, or less than 5 years have elapsed since the date of registration of the Public Deed in the Commercial Registry or less than 7 years depending on the type of company.
If your company would like to be considered as such, the following requirements must be accomplished:
- Not having arisen through a merger, demerger or transformation of companies that are not considered emerging.
- Do not distribute or have distributed dividends, or returns in the case of cooperatives.
- Not be listed on the regulated market.
- If your company wishes to be considered as such, it must meet the following requirements in order to obtain the Spain Startup Visa:
- 60% of their employment contracts are in Spain.
- Being up-to-date with their tax and Social Security obligations and no previous convictions.
- Develop an innovative entrepreneurial project with a scalable business model.
If such company achieves the above requirements, the Empresa Nacional de Innovación S.A will certify such condition. This means the enterprise will be able to apply for several financial and economic benefits.
The Startup Visa for foreigner students in Spain is recognized as an “educational tool” in order to promote the study program for young potential entrepreneurs.
It will have a limited duration of one school year, extendable to a maximum of two and covered by civil liability insurance or another equivalent.
Spanish Entrepreneurs visa and Business Activity
Entrepreneur Visa Spain allows to enter and stay in Spain for one year to carry out the previous procedures to be able to develop an entrepreneurial activity with no need for a previous period of residence.
This must be of an innovative nature with special economic interest for Spain, for which certain reports submitted to the Spanish Public Administration are required.
In addition to the above, it is necessary to comply with the Legal Requirements & Proceeding.